BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I want to be

I've been stressed lately. Caught up in the things of the world. I took some time today to refocus, get the junk out of my head and to look at what I want to be, just to get some perspective of what is true and what is being influenced. 


I want to be:

A better mom 
A better wife 
A better person
A better Jesus-follower 

Sounds easy enough right? But these are the things that matter. The order I put them in is off, but I'm going to leave it as it originally was and correct it below. 

A better Jesus-follower 
A better wife 
A better mom

A better person

I seperated person because if I do the ones above becoming a better person will happen. Following Jesus is always first. The two greatest commandments are to love no other Gods and to love your neighbor. Getting these things back in line will restore order not only for me but as how God wants them. 

0 comments: