Member

There was something I really wanted to remember today but now I can't...so I figured it's better to get down what I do remember :)

We ran into some old friends at the Creek. 

Lunch at home, leftover soup. Nick, Madeline and Amelia played Monopoly. Claire was being crazy Claire. We had a pretty lazy afternoon - Claire and I played dolls and stacked blocks about a hundred times. 

We decided to head to the orchard at about 4, I thought Madeline could use a slushie bc of her throat but she wanted to stay home and get some peace and quiet - super rare around here. So we went to the orchard then Southeastway Park so Claire could play and Amelia could ride her rip stick. She figured out how to get started on her own! It was pretty amazing. Then she practiced some parkour but wouldn't let us record it - she was flipping and on top of the playground equipment and summersaults in the mulch, all that also amazing. 

Soup again for dinner bc I'm lame, and also remembering we did not have soup for lunch. 

Claire took a bath with lots of ice cubes and giggles. 

Nick's dad came over and brought ice cream. Claire cried bc she wanted a Popsicle after her ice cream...that when I realized how tired she was. 

And Walking Dead premiere! The End, goodnight!

Comments

Popular Posts